My Weekly Grocery Haul for May 5!
Wow, I wish the weather would act like it's May. A cold, rainy Sunday was spent shopping at 3 stores. With the help of coupons, Ibotta, and the low prices at Aldi, I spent $87.65 on groceries this week, earning $8.25 in Ibotta rebates.
In this post you'll find:
- How much I spent.
- Which stores I shopped at.
- What I shopped for and the lists used this week.
- Links to coupons used, if available.
I spent $33.98 at ShopRite
I saved over 47% off the regular prices this week and stocked up on ice cream!
On sale this week:
- Talenti Ice Cream: $2.88, reg. $4.99
- Halo Top Ice Cream ▴: $2.88, reg. $4.99
- Magnum Ice Cream: 3 for $9.99, reg. $5.49 each
- Red Pack Canned Tomatoes ▴: $1.00, reg. $1.38
- Broccoli Crowns: $.99/lb., reg. $1.99/lb.
- Florida's Natural Orange Juice: $1.99, reg. $3.79
- Strawberries: $1.49, reg. $2.49
▴ Indicates Ibotta rebates.
For more savings, I used the following coupons:
- SAVE $1.25 on any ONE (1) Magnum® Ice Cream Tub, 14.8 fl oz.
- $3.00 off 2 Galbani® Cheese Items or $3.00 off 2, ShopRite ecoupon.**
- $1.00 off 1 Florida's Natural ShopRite SuperCoupon, available in the weekly circular.
** ShopRite no longer stacks coupons as of May 5, 2019. So you can only use 1 coupon per offer.
I spent $45.81 at Aldi
I saved over 30% this week compared to the prices at ShopRite.
I spent $4.63 at Whole Foods Market
Using my earnings from Ibotta, I cashed out for a $30.00 gift card at Whole Foods. With my
Amazon Prime account, I saved an additional $2.83 plus $.10 for bringing my own bag. I saved over 88% off this week and earned $1.25 in Ibotta rebates.