There is less than 2 weeks until Halloween. While the candy is off the sales pages, there is still some pumpkin themed treats this week.
SGD Pick(s) of the Week:
My favorites this week center around the kitchen.
- Cheese Board with Utensils, $19.99: For all those charcuterie board fans, I love the design of the board. It is not for the largest of gatherings, measuring 20" x 12" x 0.75", but can certainly be paired with other boards. The gold finished utensils are stainless steel.
- Cast Iron 4.6-Quart French Oven, $29.99: This is my personal favorite. I own this in white, shown above, and love to make soup in it. I feel like a pro using it and didn't spend a small fortune (yes, I'm looking at you Le Creuset®, where currently a 5-quart oval Dutch oven sells for $400.00).
Quantity and Availability.
Unfortunately, when it comes to the Aldi Finds Aisle, not all stores are fully stocked with every product each week. Shipping delays can affect the availability on some items. This week the following products are:
- Huntington Home Woodland Critters
- Huntington Home 3 Pack of Pumpkins
- Bendon Holiday Coloring Book
- Heart to Tail Luxury Pet Sofa
- Crofton Cast Iron 4.6-Quart French Oven
- Belavi Premium Patio Gazebo
Aldi Finds - The Week of October 16
Garden & Patio
Kids & Baby
Check out the states that sell alcohol at Aldi here.